Winter Bear hair




Hey hey heyy! I’ve been working on this project for a few weeks, and now I can finally say that it’s complete.  

Winter Bear: V1 and V2

- I made 2 hairs based on the same mesh, but you need to download them separately.

- Both are hat compatible, both have the same swatches( I don’t know why I made 21 instead of 20)

-All LODS, teen to elder.

-Disabled for random

πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

► DOWNLOAD

SFS (v1)

SFS (v2)

Patreon


πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

► If you love my work, support me on Patreon πŸ’œ


T.O.U

-You can use it freely, but don’t claim as your own work. I would love to see it in your sims, tag me please!

-If you want to recolor/retexture/edit this hair, please tell me..


I hope you like it! Thanks for following me and all the love I recieve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Sorry for bothering i wanted to know if it's possible to donwload you're sims (this one), with the cc ? Thank you for all have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com