Inner child [male hair]

 

 


 



 

 


Hello! I'm very happy to bring this new hair for you :) 

This time I worked on a new hair based on Taehyung's hair on the recent "BE" concept photos. Also, I think that my old cc is not as good as I wanted so this could be considered an updated version of Winter Bear V1 and V2. 


 Info:

-Mesh edit by me (original mesh SNOOPY - Senorita)

-Textures by me (25 swatches)

-HQ compatible

 -Restricted for random 

-Custom thumbnail

 -Hat compatible 

 -All LODs 

 

πŸ’œDOWNLOAD πŸ’œ

-SFS (no ads)

-Patreon

 

T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites 

-You can recolor/ retexture, but please tell me first and don’t include the mesh 

-Enjoy!πŸ’œπŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com