Mochi [BTS Jimin inspired]





 

 Hello! I’m here again to post this new hair :) I called it Mochi (I didn’t even want to make a BTS inspired hair this time, but a friend said it looked like Jimin’s hair and now I can’t unsee it lol).

 

Info:

-Clay/maxis match hair

- For males teen to elder

- Mesh and textures by me (I used @aveirasims​ textures as a base, thank you so much)

- 40 swatches, as seen on the gif

- Hat compatible

- Restricted for random

- All LODs

- Custom thumbnail

  

 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

 
DOWNLOAD

-SFS (no ads)

-Patreon


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

 

T.O.U

- Please don’t reupload to other sites

- If you want to edit my work please tell me first

- Enjoy!

 

Support me

Just in case you can, please support me on Patreon πŸ’œ 



 

1 comment:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com