Ryu hair

 






Hello again! After some days I'm here again to share this new hair with you πŸ’œ. I hope you like this one, it comes in 2 versions. If you have any problem please tell me!



INFO
  • Low poly version: 11794 polys on LOD0
  • High poly version: 30689 polys on LOD0

-Proper LODs

-Male only

-From teen to elder

-Mesh and textures by me

- 40 swatches

-Hat compatible

-Disabled for random

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD 

SFS

-High poly version

-Low poly version

-Patreon  πŸ’œ 




T.O.U

-Please don't reupload or claim as your own

-Don't share the direct link, I beg you :(



Support me

Just in case you can, support me on Patreon

Thank you so much for helping  me πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com