I love my cat pose pack

 





Hello! I made this pose pack in collaboration with Btsims and Vicc's. Pleas check out more about this collab on tumblr. I really hope you like it!

INFO
 
-6 poses
-They works in female and male frames
-For the bed pose, you need to place the teleporter on top of the bed so you don't lose the cat under the bed
-For the "walking a cat" pose you need to use my leash and this harness 
-For the rest of the poses, just place the teleporters in the same spot
-If you find any problem just tell me
-You'll find the pet leash in the bracelet category
 
DOWNLOAD
 
-SFS (no ads)
-Patreon (free)

T.O.U.

-Please don't claim as you own
-Don't share de direct link
-Thank you so much















No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com