Kookie hair






 

Hello again! I'm really excited with this new hair :) Also, I edited my Jk sim a bit and I think he looks more alike. Hope you like it!

INFO

-Base game compatible

-Proper LODs

-From teen to elder

-Mesh and textures by me

-40 swatches

-Hat compatible

-Disabled for random

-Custom thumbnail


DOWNLOAD

-SFS (no ads)

-Patreon


T.O.U

-Please don't reupload or claim as your own

-Don't share the direct link, I beg you

-Thank you for your support :)

 

SUPPORT ME 

Just in case you can, support me on PatreonπŸ’œπŸ’œ

3 comments:

  1. Hii! I just want to know, do you have a tray file for this sim? I really want him in my game. I don’t know if u upload in your patreon but I would pay for it (: (this is valid for you Taehyung sim too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello the link does not work and I really would like to have this hair for my sims

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this Jungkook sim available to download? I really want him in my game =oo

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com