Bibi collab part 1

 


Hello! So @bultae-ts4​, @btsims​ and me decided to make a collab based on Bibi and her music video "Cigarette and condom". Thank you so much for working with me guys, you are amazing πŸ’œ    

  • Bibi twintails

-Mesh and textures by me

-25 swatches

-Hat compatible

-Teen to elder

-Disabled for random

-All LODs

 

  • Bibi twintails color slider version

-Same features as the normal one

-You'll get 25 swatches + color slider (infinite options)

-You need this mod to make the color slider version work properly

 

  • Bibi hair clips

-Mesh and texture by me

-15 swatches

-Find them in hat category

-Teen to elder

-Disabled for random

 

  • Bibi layered top [recolor]

-23 swatches

-Disabled for random

-Needs this mesh  by @nitropanic​ to work

 

DOWNLOAD

-Hair SFS (Color slider version here) or Patreon

-Top SFS or Patreon

-Hair clips SFS or Patreon 


T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload

-Please don’t claim as your own

-If you want to edit any of my hairs please tell me first!

 

 Support me! 

Just in case you can, support me on Patreon :)


1 comment:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com