Dimple collab hairstyles

 







    Hello! It's been some time since I posted, I'm really sorry. This time, I    collaborated again with my wonderful friends @bultae-ts4​ and @btsims. Everything started when I was listening to BTS-Dimple and I felt like I needed to make JK's hair. I really hope you like this collaboration, enjoy!

My part is composed by 4 hairstyles (Dimple, Illegal, Deep Kiss and Angel) whose characteristics are the same:


INFO:

-Maxis match/mix

-BG compatible

-Hat compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-All LODs

-35 to 37 swatches

-Custom thumbnail

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame


DOWNLOAD:

-SFS (No ads)

-Patreon πŸ’œ


T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

-You can recolor/ retexture, but please tell me first and don’t include the mesh

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ


Support me!

Just in case you want, support me on Patreon πŸ’œor Ko-fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com