Nari hairstyle
Long soft waves with a centre part, female frame, teen to elder, hat compatible.
View on PatreonSelected work
Long soft waves with a centre part, female frame, teen to elder, hat compatible.
View on PatreonA long braided hairstyle with beads at the ends. Part of the Jane set.
View on Mod CollectiveTwo hairstyles and a face overlay built around BTS V. One of the sets I am proudest of.
View on PatreonA curly updo — maxis match, base game compatible, all LODs.
View on CurseForgeLong wavy hair, teen to elder, hat compatible.
View on CurseForgeA long braided style, one of my favourite things I have made.
View on CurseForgeDo you want to see my old posts?
Click hereSelected work
Zois
Where to find me
The main place to follow the project, support the work and see what I am making, under the terms set out on Patreon.
Visit my PatreonWhere many of my Sims 4 and inZOI projects are hosted and kept up to date.
Find me on CurseForgeMy artist page on Mod Collective, another platform where my Sims 4 work can be found.
See my artist pageContact
For collaborations, creative proposals or professional enquiries, write to me directly or use the form. I read everything, even if replies take a while.
thekunstwollensims@hotmail.comPrefer email? Write to me directly — I read everything, even if replies take a while.
Send me an email