Zenit hair (Birthday gift)

 
 

 

Hello! So tomorrow its my birthday and to celebrate it wanted to give something for you :) I converted this hair from a mobile game (honestly I don't remember de name, I extracted the files some time ago) and It doesn't look exactly like my hairs usually do but I hope you like it!πŸ’œ


INFO:

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches + 7 new colors

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD:

-SFS (No ads)

-PatreonπŸ’œ

 

T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but I don't recommend retexturing it

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

 

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. aaaaahh this is literally perfect!! i love all of your creations so so much, i use them alot! ill be patiently waiting for more of your awesome work! have a nice day, and ofcourse happy belated birthday!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this hair, the texture is amazing, it matches my sims a lot, without too many loose strands, and very harmonic, if you can do similar to this one, I would love to have them for me!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com