Allure mini set

 




Hello guys! Sorry for making ANOTHER JK inspired hair, but I couldn't help it lol. This time I also made the earrings/piercings he has currentIy. I really enjoyed making this set and I hope you enjoy it as well! 

 

INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches + 18 new colors-Custom thumbnail

◼  LOD1= 10759 polycount (main mesh, hatchops are way lighter)

Earrings

-9 swatches

-BG Compatible

-All LODs

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS (No ads)

-Patreon 


T.O.U.

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

 

 


4 comments:

  1. hi! may i know the cc you use for the eyes, lips, nose, and outfit? thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, it wont let me download the hair, could you please help? because i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com