Red lights hair

 




Hello! I hope you are doing well. Lately, as I said, I have been very busy with my work. Still, I wanted to share this hair with you, I really like it a lot. Also, I needed to take some photos with the clothes that @ooobsoooo created inspired by Red Lights, they are amazing. I hope you like it :)

INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches + 17 new colors

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon 💜

 
T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!💜

6 comments:

  1. love this and i hope you can make more stray kids stuff ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I love it! Thanks for creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the link is broken T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link for this isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Объясните пожалуйста как это скачивать

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna have the Sim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com