After like hair

 





Hello! I've been obessed lately with this song and I thought I needed to make a hairstyle inspired by the beautiful Wonyoung :)

As always, any problem please let me know, I hope you like it!

 

INFO 

-Female, teen to elder

-Maxis match

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA colors + 9 extra colors

-Custom thumbnail

-The polycount is around 8k

-Two versions, with and without bangs

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon 

 

T.O.U

-Please don't reupload to other sites

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy! πŸ’œ

 



5 comments:

  1. You got 24 hrs before I report you to EA you cant have it locked for this long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When using this hair, in game it makes my sim shiny. Any help for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have problems with the hair, make mi sims shiny

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com