Elliath hair

 



Hello! I've been working on this hairstyle for the last weeks and I really like the result. At first, I only wanted to make 1 version, but i couldn't decide if I liked it better with or without bangs, so that's how the 2nd version came out. 

I hope you really like it and enjoy it! Thank you always for your support :)

 

INFO:

-Maxis match 

 -Base Game compatible

 -Male, teen to elder

 -Hat compatible

 -All LODs

 -Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame 

-EA swatches + 17 new colors

 -Custom thumbnail

-2 versions

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon πŸ’œ


T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com