Hyein hair set

 



Helloooo! So I've been really obsessed lately with NewJeans, and I decided to make a Hyein inspired hair. I think she's never wore butterfly hair clips with a hairstyle like this, but I really liked how it looked like.

 

INFO

-Female, teen to elder

-Maxis match

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA colors + 17 extra colors

-Custom thumbnail

-Butterfly hair clips: 11 swatches

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon

 

T.O.U

-Please don't reupload to other sites

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy! πŸ’œ




1 comment:

  1. what eyes/makeup/eye presets do you use? (or what cc do you use to make your faces)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com