Hanni hair

 

 
 






Hello!! I hope you are doing well! This time I made this hair inspired bt NewJeans Hanni, it doesn't look 100% similar but I liked the result!

INFO:

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Female, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD 

-SFS

-Patreon

 

T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

 

3 comments:

  1. hii i love this hair so much!! the mediafire link is not working tho :(
    do u know what might have happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoo Evangelion uniformmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. another one of your creations that I really like :D <3

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com