Ibeom hair set

 




Hello again everyone! This time I made a mini collaboration with my dear friend Miniwa, although really my part was only the hair T_T Please give her lots of love, and I hope you like these two baby hairstyles.

Thanks for your support! See you next time

Find Miniwa's part here 

INFO

-Maxis match

-2 versions

-Base Game compatible

-Infants, both genders

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail

DOWNLOAD

-Simfileshare 

-Patreon

 T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

If you find any problem with any of my cc, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com