Tsuki hair set

 



Hello there! This time someone suggested me to make a long hair with fringe and short bangs, and I thought It would be great to have 4 version of it, so…

I ended up doing V1-V2 (longer fringe), and V3-V4 (shorter fringe). I really hope you like it and enjoy it :)

INFO

-Maxis match

-4 versions

 -Base Game compatible 

 -Female, teen to elder

 -Hat compatible 

-All LODs

 -Disabled for random 

 -Restricted for opposite frame

 -EA swatches

 -Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD

 -SFS

 -Patreon

 

T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other site

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ


 

3 comments:

  1. What's the top used in these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I really like it! almost all my creations revolve around Japan! so I really like this hairstyle! thanks thanks ! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. esta bueno solo deberia espeficar que es un hime cut... encontrarlo me tomo mucho tiempo!

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com