Jinx hair

 



Hello again! I hope you are doing great, I am trying to manage as best I can the combination of my work, personal life and creating CC (and many times I am really sad because I don't have time to do it). Anyway, some time ago I started making this hair, inspired by this comic (although lately I regret it, because this character is really toxic). The thing is that I quite liked the result and I hope you will too :)


INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon πŸ’œ

 

T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

- Enjoy!πŸ’œ

2 comments:

  1. Just a question, where I can download the shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got so exited when i saw this man. not that i like jaekyung in any way, but ive been looking for bl sims 4 custom content

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com