Olivia hair set

 

Hello! So a few months ago I tried to cut my bangs and imitate this hairstyle, but it didn't turn out so well. Since then I've wanted to recreate a similar hairdo, and here it is. I decided to do a version without bangs as well, and I hope you like it too!


INFO

-Maxis match

-2 versions

-Base Game compatible

-Female, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail


DOWNLOAD

-PatreonπŸ’œ


T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

3 comments:

  1. still stealing from zepeto πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pics or it didnt happen anon. dont come up with false accusations, buddy.

      Delete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com