Lucas hairstyle

 

 
 

Hello everyone! Happy new year :) 

I know I'm too late but I couldn't post anything until now, I really hope this year brings happiness to all of you. Anyway, I really wanted to do a men's hairstyle again and here it is.

I know there are many hairstyles of this style already created, but I think this one has a special touch as it is a bit tousled.

Have fun using it on your sims, and as always, feel free to mention me if you use it in your posts.

 

INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches 

-Custom thumbnail

 

DOWNLOAD

T.O.U. 

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-You can find my complete TOU on my Patreon page

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com