Gaia hairstyle

 




Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well :) I have taken advantage since it is a holiday in my country to make this hair, which comes in two versions. I am aware that I made a similar one some time ago, but in my opinion this one is kind of smoother.

I hope you like it!


INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Female, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail

-2 versions


DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon



T.O.U

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

-Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

1 comment:

  1. hi, i love the hair! also, i wanted to ask which top you used for the picture?

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com