Tayra hairstyle

 


Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to upload anything until now, my life has been so crazy lately. Also, it's the first time I've done a hair of this kind, and the truth is that it hasn't been easy to get it right. I hope you like it a lot and that you enjoy it. Hopefully I'll  see it on your sims soon :)


INFO

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Female, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches

-Custom thumbnail

-2 versions



DOWNLOAD

-SFS

-Patreon 

 

T.O.U. 

-Please don’t reupload to other sites

- Please don't edit this hair, you can recolor but tell me first

-Enjoy!πŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com