Taehyung CC set

 



Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. I tried to finish this set as soon as possible, it took me a while, but here it is. I wanted to create a face overlay for my Taehyung sim (BTS V) for a long time, I wanted to make something not too realistic, respecting the maxis match style. You will see that there are several versions, I hope you like them! As for the hairstyles, at first I only thought of doing one, but I think they both follow the style of V quite well.


I hope you like it and enjoy it a lot! Please show me your sims when you make them :)



INFO

  • Hairstyles:

-Maxis match

-Base Game compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Hat compatible

-All LODs

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame

-EA swatches 

-Custom thumbnail

  • Face overlay

    -11 swatches

    -Base Game compatible

    -Male, teen to elder

    -Disabled for random

    -Restricted for opposite frame

    -Custom thumbnail

DOWNLOAD

-Patreon (Free) 

 


Please consider supporting my work πŸ’œ






No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com