Hyunjin mini pack


 


Hello! I thought I'll never finish this, but I did haha. I'm into SKZ lately and I wanted to recreate Hyunjin's hairstyle, but I could not left the hair clips behind e_e. Anyways, I hope you like it


Info

-Maxis match/mix

-BG compatible

-Hat compatible

-Male, teen to elder

-Proper LODs

-40 swatches (7 for the hair clips)

-Custom thumbnail

-Disabled for random

-Restricted for opposite frame (not for the hair clips)

 

DOWNLOAD

-SFS (No ads)

-Patreon


T.O.U

-Please don't reupload and don't claim as your own

-Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. donde posso descargar lo sim de hyunjin completo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could I ask were you got hyunjins eye mole?

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com